This page is intended for Ofsted inspectors.
Website Compliance: In September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites. These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008. A summary of this information is listed below with easily accessible links to the statutory information required for an inspection. In addition various supporting documents are attached below.
- School Contact Details
- Governors' information & duties
- Financial Information
- Equality Statement & Objectives / Equality Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Values & Ethos
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- SEND including Special Educational Needs Policy
- Admission Arrangements
- PE & Sport Premium
- Pupil Premium
- Behaviour Policy including Restorative Approaches
- Latest Performance Tables (2018/19)
- Latest Examination Assessment Results (2019)
- Latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
- Remote Education
In addition, please click on the following links for:
We are very happy to provide a paper copy of any information published on our website, without charge, on request, please ask at the office or email our admin team.