Values & Ethos
Aspire Believe Achieve
The school’s vision underpins everything we do at Cheadle Heath Primary School and was written collaboratively with the whole school community. The school’s vision is our declaration of the aims we have for our school; what we hope to achieve for our children and our families.
Built on the foundations that Caring Happy Pupils Succeed, ours is a friendly school community where:
- We have a happy, stable and nurturing environment where each individual is valued and listened to.
- We develop independent learners who are motivated and excited to work hard and question the world around them.
- We provide a stimulating and purposeful environment where high expectations result in children achieving their full potential.
- We provide a broad and rich curriculum which enables children to develop skills for life which prepares them for the future world.
- We develop resilient, considerate, proactive and positive pupils who respect themselves and the world around them.
- We work in partnership with the whole community, respond to its voice and value its diversity.