Values & Ethos
Aspire Believe Achieve
The school’s vision underpins everything we do at Cheadle Heath Primary School and was written collaboratively with the whole school community. The vision is our declaration of the aims we have for our school; what we hope to achieve for our children and our families.
Everyone at Cheadle Heath Primary School believes in the potential of all our pupils. For our children to believe this too, we create a learning climate that is engaging, challenging and safe. As educators, we support children in developing resilience in order to maximise potential. We believe that every child can make progress. That every child can achieve great things. That every child can succeed. As such, it is our duty to facilitate this happening by having high expectations for all, providing a stimulating, broad and varied curriculum and meeting the needs of each individual pupil.
Built on the foundations of Aspire - Believe - Achieve, Cheadle Heath Primary is an inclusive school community where:
- We have a happy, stable and nurturing environment where each individual is valued and listened to.
- We develop independent learners who are motivated and excited to work hard and question the world around them.
- We provide a stimulating and purposeful environment where high expectations result in children achieving their full potential.
- We provide a broad and rich curriculum which enables children to develop skills for life which prepares them for the future world.
- We develop resilient, considerate, proactive and positive pupils who respect themselves and the world around them.
- We work in partnership with the whole community, respond to its voice and value its diversity.