This page is intended for Ofsted inspectors.
Website Compliance: In September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites. These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008. A summary of this information is listed below with easily accessible links to the statutory information required for an inspection. In addition various supporting documents are attached below.
- School Contact Details
- Admission Arrangements
- Full Ofsted Inspection Report
- KS2 Results
- Performance Tables
- Behaviour Policy including Respect Code of Conduct
- Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium
- PE & Sport Premium
- SEND including Special Educational Needs Policy
- Equality Statement & Objectives / Equality Policy
- Governors' information & duties
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Values & Ethos
In addition, please click on the following links for:
We are very happy to provide a paper copy of any information published on our website, without charge, on request, please ask at the office or email our admin team.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open the PDF files. If you don’t already have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from Adobe’s web site.