SIMS Agora - Online Payments
SIMSPay – Online Payments
We use the SIMSPay system for online payments, which is easy to use and offers parents the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! This system allows you to pay for various school related items, such as:
- Paying for Breakfast Club
- Trips and Residential Visits – Deposits & Balances
- Other items for purchase will be added as the system is developed
Before getting started with SIMSPay online payments you need to get an individual activation code from the school office. You need an individual activation code if you haven’t already activated your account. The activation code was distributed to each child last academic year so if you have mislaid yours please contact the school office and request for it to be reissued as the code is individual to each child and time limited. The pack you will receive has all the relevant information together with the log on activation code.
1. Please have your child’s unique reference to hand. If you have more than one child each will have their own ID but once set-up, you will be able to merge accounts.
2. To access SIMSPay you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online (see guide below) – they are free, very easy to set up and you can use any email address and password.
3. Once set up you can log on to SIMSPay here.
4. Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account
5. You will receive a confirmation email and once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments straight away.
Please note that the system sends e-mails to the account you specify when you sign up to complete the registration process, if you do not receive them please check your Spam and Junk Folders.
The main web site outlining all the details for our online payment system is SIMSPay and below are some documents which will assist you with signing up to the system, once we have sent you your activation codes.