Online Safety is a high priority at our school. The internet is a wonderful place for learning, speaking with friends and playing games but it is very important to understand how to use it safely and how to deal with any problems you may come across.
You can find a number of Parents’ Guides which can be found by clicking on the links below. They are short, clearly written guides that demystify apps, services and platforms which are popular with children and teens Please do take the time to read them and remember, if your child is old enough to attend our school, then they are relevant for you!
If you have any questions, concerns or need advice please contact us and, if we can't help, we will be able to signpost you to those who can.
The following internet sites are dedicated to internet safety:
- NSPCC NetAware
- Childnet International
- Think u Know
- Kidscape – ‘Preventing Bullying, protecting children’
- UK Safer Internet Centre – online safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe online.
- Connect safely
- Preventing Abuse - Keeping Children Safe
- Childline - explore bullying
- Facebook - report links
- Internet Watch Foundation
- Advice regarding Pokeman Go
- Advice regarding Simisimi
- Advice regarding Loovo
- Advice regarding Live Streaming